HEAVY DUTY through-feed ironing and embossing machine with automatic roller changing system. The SUPERSTAR was born from the basic structure of the SUPERPRESS with the addition of the automatic roller changing device. It can store up to three rollers of large diameter. Each operative roller is heated by its own heating unit.
Portable heating unit
Through-feed ironing and embossing machine
Thick operative rollers to withstand a nonstop work at the maximum pressure. Sturdy and exceptionally rigid supporting frame to bear the maximum torsional forces.
The contact area between the operative roller and the felt conveyor has been moved forward to enhance the heavy prints. The distribution of the pressure, independent on the left and right sides, is controlled by a compensation system. The machine can work from a minimum of 50 kg/linear cm to a maximum of 250 kg/cm but, upon request, it is possible to install a system called “KISS PLATING” that allows the machine to work under the pressure of 50 kg/cm
ACCURATE HEATING SYSTEM
The operative rollers are heated by thermal oil. Thanks to a special distributor installed inside the roller, the oil heats uniformly the surface of the cylinder with a maximum difference of one degree Celsius (1°C) all along the entire surface of the cylinder. Moreover, a new heating control device has reduced the peaks of energy absorption with a great save on the energy costs. The heating system is equipped with a timer to select the automatic start and stop. Each heating unit has its own oil circuit.
TOTAL CONTROL ON THE PROCESSED LEATHER
Thanks to a state-of-the-art leather feeding system independently driven and a specific felt chosen from the wide range offered by Bergi, the Superstar assures an optimal leather processing and the absence of folds and wrinkles. The felt is automatically centred.
ROLLER CHANGING SYSTEM
The operative roller is locked to the structure of the machine by means of two steel pins of huge dimensions controlled by two hydraulic pistons. This unique system locks or unlocks the operative rollers automatically. The roller changing system is driven by a motor and, thanks to the heavy-duty gear reducer the machine can work with one, two or three cylinders. This means that the rollers can be added in a second time.
OPERATIVE ROLLERS ON REQUEST
- Mirror chromed ironing roller;
- Fine grain sandblast roller;
- Intermediate/big grain sandblast roller;
- Fine hair cell embossing roller;
- Medium grain embossing roller (for leather goods);
- Heavy grain embossing roller for upholstery or automotive
- Pre-heating system, to heat he leather;
- Integrated illumination system of the working area;
- Front LCD monitor and rear camera to control the leather exit area or double monitor and cameras to control both the back of the machine and the stacker (if present);
- Software and network devices to collect and transfer production data and to access the online service;
- Metal detector installed on the spreader;
- Ionizing bar to reduce the electrostatic charges;
- Motorized felt cleaning brush controlled by inverter, complete with aspiration and dust filtering cyclone;
- Leather detaching device for the operative roller controlled by inverter (only in combination with a stacker)
- Felt leather detaching brush controlled by inverter (only in combination with a stacker)
- Operative roller water cooling system closed circuit with chiller unit;
- Area measuring machine (roller or bar type)
- System for the application of transfer papers